1. What Does Information We collect?
Personal Information: We store any information you enter using our service or you provide to us in any other way. This may include your mail, Password, First name, Last name, Birthday, Bio , website and Sex . It also includes use information regarding your use of our service, and browser information. We automatically receive your location when you use the service.
Activity Information: We store all your content activity that you post in to services and interaction with other users ( Photos, Comment , wish list , Your Followers , Following you , Journey information and other materials in our services ).And also Communications between you and Logbook. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Analytic Information: When you use the Service, Logbook automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
2. How do we Use your information For?
All that information we collect from what you provide to us is used for such purposes as a user account and profile that can be used to improving the content of the Service, customizing the convenience advertising you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. We may also draw upon this all information in order to monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve Logbook content and your experiences when you use Logbook, such as providing content or features that match your profile or interests, and to develop new tools for the user community. Logbook only uses analytics data information in aggregate form. We may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site, so that our partners may also understand how often people use their services and our Service.
3. Information Sharing with Third Parties.
We will not rent or sell or otherwise transfer your personal information we have collected to third parties outside Logbook and PT. Indiscoveria Jelajah Nusantara (or the group of companies of which Logbook is a part of ) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
▪ We may share User Content and All your information that we collect with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Logbook is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates` own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see all your content activity (including, Photos, Comment, wishlist , Followers , Following, Journey information.
▪ We may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
▪ We may Automatically share your Journey to certain social networking services, if you allow such sharing through our services, otherwise to change your Sharing settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
▪ We may use the information, but the information it will be include name of User as a contributor Logbook. Logbook will inform the user via Email when it will be . In other condition, Logbook is not responsible if the content used on the other user.
4. How we Store and protect your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Apps.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Apps and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
5. Children Protection
Our service is not directed to children under of age 13 and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
6. Changes in Our Policy
7. Contact Us
Head Office Graha Tirtadi, 2nd Floor Jl. Senopati No. 71-73 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12190 INDONESIA
+62 21 520 2568